Tuesday 2 June 2015

Inspiration Masters

Being inspired or influenced...

an extract from a place a person or thing... something that sparks or provokes a thought, 
emotion or idea.
"stealing" something and applying it to yourself!!!


My inspiration masters...


BEYONCE
Renowned female performer, feminist and the best thing since sliced bread!

NOVA HERSELF
She introduced me to feminism,intersectionality and with that obviously comes with social sensitivity..

Her views on women equality and how issues pertaining BLACK women isn’t always black or white.


   

"Always in all ways LOVE..." - Nova
 
 
 
 





John Lennon and Yoko Ono As controversial and toxic their relationship is, I somewhat see beauty in it. The idea of withstanding obstacles in a relationship takes a lot. The acceptance of loving someone for who they truly are. Fat Amy Amy has issues has issues with her weight, she’s really overweight. (im struggling with my weight gain) instead of dwelling upon her weight and habouring negative emotions, she somewhat looks past it. Something Im trying to pull myself towards. Daily Devotions daily scriptures from the Bible. Why: scriptures influence a person spiritually, prayer and indulging in the word of the Lord is very vital for the soul and for ones faith. this helps restore my faith in the Lord and influences my well-being.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary

    I love the way you look at life. Such a beautiful way indeed. I,m truly inspired by your blogs and they really speak to my soul. Creative Writer you are. Keep on Writing and lure us more and more into your world.

    Dieketseng Monyelo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete