Wednesday 3 June 2015

Photography see when people are on a quest of "finding themselves" and are on a road of discovery, i too ventured into 10 different routes trying to find what I love and things I would enjoy… I then discovered my love for photography, I was fascinated by what the lens and the camera would do. my passion for it grew by the day and went as far as getting a mentor to teach me what i had to know, fortunately enough I did enjoy every aspect of photography, from street, portraits, landscape, scenery, fashion and many more. Its really amazing how the camera can capture moments and make the, last a lifetime and how when the object meets the lens and accentuates its beauty!!! In actual fact I have many other aspirations that include photography, like being a photojournalist for the great giant National Geographics or Animal planet!! Below is some of my work, a combination of both street and night photography

No comments:

Post a Comment